Wednesday, March 4, 2009





Ok, Ok, Martha is coming in this week-end and I hope to get instructions on how to add pics without having to post every time I want to add pics and a post.

In the mean time:  The kids had a great time at Anna Claire's party.  She received many gifts for the Annabelle basket foundation and we hope to pass them along this week-end.

Martha had the kids decorate their own cup cakes and that was a great hit with the kids.  They had such fun adding all of the icing and toppings. Parker had tons of M & M and Peyton just decided to eat out of the chocolate container.  At lease I think that is who is doing what.  When I can't see their faces, I can't tell who is who - oh heck, there are many times that I can't tell who is who when I am looking them full in the face!  Here are some more pics to view.

No comments:

Post a Comment