Wednesday, February 25, 2009


Whether I am working on my photo shoots or creating clothes for Miss Priss, I am always designing something!. 

Martha and I have fallen in love with clothes designed by Matilda Jane.  We decided to get creative for Anna Claire's birthday out fits and this is what we have come up with.  I told Martha that when Anna Claire gets to be a teen, she will be horrified at these combinations!.  You should check out the Matilda Jane designs.  Martha went on line the day after Christmas to buy clothes -the only way she could afford them.

When I sent Chris a cell phone photo of the hat, he just about died!  Thought I was turning his daughter into a clown.  Then, when I told him how much they were selling these hats for in shops in Five Points and Peach Tree City, he just about ran off the road.  Told him I would not charge him nearly what they were charging - anywhere from 25-35.

I will be selling the hats and placemats - give me a call if you are interested

We are headed back to Atlanta for the birthday celebration on Sat.  Instead of presents for Anna Claire, Martha has asked that we contribute to Annabelle baskets.  Think the blog is Annabellbaskets.com.  A baby born with heart problems who died.  Her parents honor her memory by providing baskets for other babies born with heart defects.  These were the babies that Martha used to work with when she worked at a Ped. ICU nurse

1 comment:

  1. That is so awesome that Martha is contributing to the Annabelle Baskets in lieu of gifts!! That is so very sweet!! Does Rebecca know she is doing this?? Rebecca and I are getting together at the park tomorrow!! Have fun at the party!! See you next weekend!!
    Love,
    Lea

    ReplyDelete