Wednesday, February 18, 2009

More of Day One of our Adventure

Ok, I don't know how to edit misspelled words.  I am sure that there will be enough of you to tell me how. Don't know how to add pictures either so will wait until I discover how to do that or one of you tells me how.

Have you ever thought that you would be fishing a car out of the toilet with poop in it?  Well that is what happens when you have a new truck and you drop it in the toilet while pooping.  Mimi to the rescue!  Yuck.  Once it was disinfected - twice - and washed off with soap and hot water, it was good to go and Parker was once again a happy camper!   

For those of you who are just shaking your head at my comment about editing this page, I have just found the spell check button!  Now to figure out how to load a pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment