Sunday, October 11, 2009



Miss Ava

Ava loved the bubble gum machine
Pink was her favorite color
We told her to jump!
Gotta love those pink shoes
When Martha lived in Newnan, she lived next door to an amazing family. Sara and Drew have 4 neat kids. Ava was just a little younger than the boys and Jaxon one of her brothers was just a little older than the boys. The two of them loved coming over to play with the boys. We loved sharing popsicles and toys and the driveway with them. I loved just talking to Sara her mom. We always hung outside when the weather permitted it.

After getting to know Sara, Martha found out that Sara was a professional photographer. Martha always hated not having pics. of the boys when they were born and their first 2 years of life. It wasn't long before her walls were filled with pics. of the boys and her and Chris. Miss Priss has been photographed since a few weeks after she was born to just having another session last week. We love Sara's work.

During the summer when Martha and I were back in Newnan to spend a day with the friends they left behind, I was talking to Sara about my photography skills and we decided to spend a morning together. I drove back to Newnan a few week-ends ago and spent the morning with Sara. We used Ava as our model. I had so much fun and learned so much. These were a few of the shots I took. Hope you enjoy them as much as I did taking them

No comments:

Post a Comment