Sunday, April 26, 2009

Favorite Student

I tutor a young lady who is just delightful.  She lived her first few years in Georgia but has now moved back to this area.  She has the most wonderful accent.  I love to hear her talk.  There is something about Georgia and a southern accent.  The boys have a very strong southern accent and it comes from living in Georgia 

Miss O has promised to take me to Europe with her family this summer, if I don't make her read.  She has also made me promise to spend $100 on her and take her out to eat.  All of this I can handle but I still make her read.  She even told her parents that I would keep her and her brothers so they could go on a special date night. Her mom and dad just love it when I tell them how she tries to bargain my way to Europe.  Her dad is a pilot and flys to Europe weekly. What a bummer of a job! I keep so want to go but must work.  Maybe if I stop making "O" read, I will get to go.

Last week when we finished our session, Miss O and I went to the park.  These are a few of the shots I got.

No comments:

Post a Comment